EXHIBITION BOOTH AND TENSION FABRIC
Notes to Designers:
• All graphic files must be at 100 dpi at the overall graphic layout size.
• All graphic files must be created using CMYK mode to ensure the best colour matching.
• If you would like a specific colour matched, please provide a PMS colour or we cannot guarantee colour matching.
• It is best to flatten all images and outline all text to ensure that nothing will drop out or change during file transfer.
• Be aware of Safe Visible Area and keep important images and text inside this line.
• Convert all text to outlines before saving finished artwork file
• Save files as Press Ready PDFs
• Check all scans are CMYK (not RGB)
• Supply all relevant scans OR embed scans into file
Accepted File Formats:
• Photoshop (.psd)
• Illustrator (.ai)
• Acrobat (.pdf)
• Other (.tif, .eps)
• Art to be supplied at actual size as a native Illustrator ﬁle with text converted to paths and placed graphics
• Press Ready PDFs created from Illustrator with text converted to paths are also acceptable
• Artwork to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bitmap/raster graphics to be 300dpi at reproduction size, CMYK TIFF, JPEG or EPS with clipping paths if applicable
• Vector graphics to be CMYK EPS
• A4 or A3 hard copy proof to be supplied
• Art to have 20mm bleed on all edges
• Artwork template will be supplied once a sample has been approved